Thursday 11 September 2014

My week in Fitness: Mummy Bird

Hey Beautybots

So I saw thatBaby Bird had done a fitness routine post so I thought I would do a very similar post for myself for everyday of the week and fill in each day as it goes by so it's true yo what I've done that day! 

Monday:
So the first day of the week and I'm trying to make myself motivated at the beggining of the week so I stay motivated for Tuesday and so on. First of all I walk to school and then from school which in the end adds up to 30 mins so that burns just some calories! When I got home after a little while I did 35 minutes of a workout on Pumpup which is amazing app by the way and ended up burning 243calories. Finally later at night I went upto a show rehearsal where just a bit of dancing was involved so not too energetic but worthy of putting in here! 

Tuesday:
So alike yesterday I did my walk to and from school which took the same amount of time quote clearly and then when I got home I did yet another workout on Pump Up which again took about 35 minutes and I burnt 272 calories! And that was all the exercise from today! 

Wednesday: 
Again I I walked to school like usual however we did P.E today which included doing rounders! Honestly I did zero running at all when fielding however I did get a run when batting so I did contribute in one way. Then for the walk home from school again like usual! When I got home did just a bit of stretching and kicks with some anke weights in however this was cut shirt when I discovered a massive spider in the corner of the room! Later it was time for my Streetdance which was nice and chilled however some dance is better than none at all right? 

Thursday: 
First of all you'll never guess what! I walked to school! However I didn't walk home as my grandad picked me up to go to his house! Later I just did my 40 minute private lesson which was super tiring! 

Friday: 
The final day of school means the final time you'll here me saying that I walked to and from school like usual! In p.e we played some rounders where I got slightly active. The final exercise of the day I got was a workout yet again on ounp up which I enjoyed quite a lot and I burnt 255 calories with that! 

Saturday: 
Saturday is my dance day like Baby Bird and this week and last week I was there about an hour longer than usual to go finish learning a dance so I'm usually there for not quite as long. Anyways today I was at dancing 4 hours but an half hour break is included in that! After that I basically didn't do any exercise apart from a bit of practicing of my turns that I never actually do but I did today for some reason. 

Sunday: 
It really varies quote a lot with what I do on Sunday and this Sunday I didn't actually do a workout and the first exercise of the day was just a walk around tescos for a bout half so just a weekly activity thing really. Later on I did a bit of dancing up at my local theatre as we're doing a memorial concert so a bit of dancing was involved in this rehearsal. 

So that is my week of fitness and an idea of what I will do to keep me active in the week. So engines it changes and I'll do more or less. If you like this idea of post and would like more health and fitness related posts, let us know and we'll work on the m for you! 
Beauty  Birds x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment