Wednesday 10 September 2014

Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara

Hey Beautybots

Today's post is a review on Maybellines Mega Plush mascara! I (Mummy Bird) am always on the search for a new mascara as it is possibly my favourite make-up item to use as it seems to make me feel much more awake when it is applied. Does anyone else feel like that about mascara? Let me know! This isn't a new mascara but that doesn't mean it is something not to by just because its not new! Any ways onto the review of this product!


What are the Pros? 
So diving straight into the pros and first of all this mascara is a pretty decent price overall for the quality of the mascara! It is first of all quite a big wand which I personally prefer, I don't really have a reason why, I just do! I find that this mascara lengthens the eyelashes quite a bit more than anything which is a good thing about this mascara and it also separates the lashes! I find no clumps either even when a couple of layers are put on!

What are the cons? 
Onto the cons then and that is that it does quite do what it suggests on the packaging in my eyes! So it is called the Mega Plush Volum' Express mascara and in my opinion that means that it volumizes lashes. This mascara doesn't volumize or thicken my lashes at all but I suppose I depends how you interpret the name of the mascara! Apart from that I can't find any other cons as it this mascara pretty good overall! 
Thanks for reading this review! 




No comments:

Post a Comment