Monday 8 September 2014

Books VS Ebooks

Hi Beautybots,
It has been a while since I wrote a post! I (Baby Bird) am going to compare Books to Ebooks with Summer coming to a end we have had lots of time to test both of these, with me loving books I am thinking about doing my top 10 books so let me know if you would like to read something like that! Anyway I am going to compare the pro's and con's of both. We hope you don't mind the fact that this isn't a beauty post but I just thought this would be a nice post to write.

Books:

We absolutely love books we love the smell the fact that you can turn a page we love the thickness and the fact that we can cuddle up in my bed at night with a mug of water and book and completely block out the outside world! The worst thing about a book is that they are quite more expensive than Ebooks because of the actual paper and the colour of the front page. That is probably the best thing about a book the front cover how they are all different and they are so bright and they really give a strong message about what the book is about although "don't judge a book by it's cover". The book that I am reading at the moment is A Message For The King and is a translate book but it is really good and is not my type of book as I am really a kind of romantic reader and like all the sobby stuff but this is the complete opposite and is action-packed.The Book Sister Bird is reading at the minute is called the Yorkshire Shepherdess.

E-books:

 Ebooks are absolutely brilliant for taking on holiday because if you are like me and when you go on holiday you come back with a square on your face from where you've read your book whilst sunbathing then you know that books are quite heavy and large and you can't fit many in your bags so you always run out of reading material and end up searching round in the shops for a book then Ebooks are brilliant because it holds millions of books and weighs less than one book! The only downside for us is that 1 you can't turn the pages which we don't like because we like the feeling of turning a page (maybe that's just us) 2 it doesn't show colours of front pages so you can't see how pretty they are (or at least you can't on the orginal kindle which is what I have) 3 you can't physically see how far you are from the end over than the bar that says 30% etc..... The last book I read on my Ebook was Fangirl which is a girl who writes fanfiction online and goes to university and has to be broken up from her sister but ends up falling in love with her room mates boyfriend on accident.

Let me know in the comments which books you have read and love and recommend to me because I am open to new books!

Keep Reading (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment